Update by user Mar 19, 2016

Here is their facebook site with even more scam complaints.

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2016

Wow, I am embarrassed beyond belief that I fell for an exceptionally produced website offering Replica Rolex products. Yes I know, if you can't afford a real Rolex, then your pathetic. Yeah, whatever. I have a real Rolex, I just travel extensively in Central America and don't really want to have my real one potentially stolen while there.

In any event, I ordered a submariner via Money Gram to save some money off the retail price. It went to Derek Stephen Simmonds in Gibraltar. UK. Its been two months now, and no watch and no communication from the site. Hilarious really, *** I'm ***.

I should have done my due diligence on the web first and I would have found countless reports of individuals making payments but no watches ever received.

We truly have no recourse since it goes to the UK and God knows who actually picks up the money from MoneyGram. They know that and that's why the scam works so well.

The cool thing is that my best friend is a Google exec who specializes in search engine optimization. He has agreed to create a splash page optimized site tied in with Goodle Adwords which will display in the top 5 search results anytime anyone searches for a "replica rolex" through Google.

This splash page will link close to 100 links to people being scammed by this company. At least no one else will give these degenerate pieces of garbage a penny.

So sad to do this but they started it.

Enjoy your new found Google advertising.

Should have sent me my *** watch guys.

W Jones

This reviewer shared experience about "scam no product ever delivered" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1145. user63331412 is overall dissatisfied with Bestreplica and uploaded a picture. the best about bestreplica replica rolex watch from Bestreplica was are not legitimate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bestreplica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Bestreplica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bestreplica?

Comments

jonlarue
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #1258515

I had the same experience. I'm glad you had a Google resource to at least put a dent in there scam.