Leuven, Flanders

www.bestreplica.sr

FAKE FAKE FAKE AND FRADULENT SITE

Not only watches is fake all the site is fake

Make public knowledge to someone else no incautiously incurred in buying a replica on this page (www.bestreplica.sr) they is fake fake fake and fraudulent site

At first they answered my emails where I had some questions regarding the quality, delivery and features of the watch, etc and when u send email u think Many people is there answer u but is not correct is always only one Guy answer THE ALL emails he name ( David Cartwrigt ) but he use Many names like mattias or REBECCA ROBERTS or John ,

So when I bought and paid for the watch the amount of US $ 1, 300 simply disappeared, not answered my emails again and multiple phone calls (always answered by an answering machine)

And i didnt recieve my watch never yet or my Many back .

Becarefull This site please

is fake and fraudulent BESTREPLICA.SR

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Rolex daytona ice blue order 13824

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bestreplica and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bestreplica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Bestreplica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bestreplica?

Comments