Style and Design

Ordered a watch from this company, paid for the product and never have heard a word from them. I have left over 30+ voicemails and hundreds of emails over the past 5 months since I paid for my watch never have heard from anyone. I asked my brother to send a message asking about purchasing something from their website, he received an email back within an hour, I sent an email right after he received his answer and never heard from anyone.

Be warned, they will steal your money, NO ONE RECEIVES products from them.

Their other website is solidswiss.cd and bestreplica.sr

They will update your account to show that something has shipped, mine has shown it was shipped 2 months ago. They will never send anything to you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bestreplica Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Horrible people.

Comments

They either do not send your cheap and poor quality Chinese replica or they keep your money. All pictures of bestreplica website are copied from the original Rolex website.

I'm sorry to tell you that you have been scammed. This false and fraudulent company has an exciting website which is only designed to catch unwary. They either do not send your cheap and poor quality Chinese replica or they keep your money.

I'm sorry, you lost you money, one can easily be fooled by there site look, and reads so pro like,. I was about to purchase one myself until I read these warnings, thank you for that

ValuableAnt

I have the same experience. I guess there is no recourse. I hope other people read and buyer beware.