Waterford, Waterford

Please, Please do not Waste your time and your money on this site.YOU WILL NEVER GET A WATCH!

All of the positive reviews are posted by Bestreplica themselves. They will give you excellent customer service and even telephone you to confirm the order, but once you have handed over your money, you will never hear from them again. They are Thieves, and they have STOLEN $1040 from me. They have NOT replied to my e-mails.

They have NOT sent me a watch. It is NOT a real website. IT LOOKS FLASHY AND REAL BUT IT IS A SCAM.

Please do not purchase from them, please...

you will be wasting your money.I can not emphasise this enough as I feel *** for trusting them, and do not want anyone else to make the same mistake

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with never received my order and are not legitimate and stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and fact that they stole my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no product arrived" of watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1040. Bestreplica needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bestreplica.

Had an Experience with Bestreplica?

Comments

Knowing that they were breaking all kinds of laws, my complaint is that I was ripped off by them. Wow, how *** can one be?